Monday, December 21, 2009

Acne scar creams???!!!?

anybody know of any that i can get at the drugstore for under 10 bucks?!Acne scar creams???!!!?
I don't know if you've heard of Bio-Oil???


They sell it at Wal-greens...it is made for scars and stretch marks. Well i read that it can be used on acne scars to help fade them...i just started using it so i am not to sure if it works??? i read alot of people raving about it working on stretch marks???


(search for Bio-Oil here on Yahoo! Answers)





And also there is a product by Netrogena (sp?) called Acne Fade (or something like that) i did use this for a while and it did help a little..


Well good Luck to you...





P.S. just take a look at like Wal-greens or Cvs somewhere like that to see what else is available.Acne scar creams???!!!?
I have a scar on my leg off a dog bite, and I have been using bio-oil and it looks a lot better. I got my scar three years ago, and have only started using the oil over the last couple of months. Im sure it will work for you and it is under a tenna x
you may want to upgrade to PRO-Active, i use it its great, its not under $10 its more like $20, but its worth it, and it take care of more than just scars... good luck
Try Ambi.. it's like $5.. my friend use to use it and her scars cleared up in two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment