Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Acne scar lightening creams ?

I had a few reallly bad break outs and now my skin is pretty much 100% clear, But I have real dark spots alllllll over my face that look like acne, But theres no bump or anything, I'm guessing there some sort of scaring, So what can I go to get rid of them ? Any creams ?Acne scar lightening creams ?
I used HD Scar Cream and that worked well on my acne scars. There's more information on that cream and other home remedies at the Scar Help Center.





http://www.ScarHelpCenter.com





Also, since your scars are dark, you should keep it out of the sun and apply sunscreen to it when you go outside so that the UV rays dont darken them any further.





Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent, you can apply that to lighten your scar along with a good scar fade cream to reduce its appearance.





Hope this helps!


Source(s):


http://www.ScarHelpCenter.comAcne scar lightening creams ?
Arbonne Clear Advantage is an easy-to-follow regimen consisting of clinically proven, dermatologist tested, acne-fighting formulas that help to clear skin, reduce inevitable dark marks that follow acne, and prevent new blemishes from forming. In combination with an advanced dietary supplement that provides zinc, key antioxidants and botanicals to help support healthy skin鈼? each formula gently exfoliates, clarifies and calms for a clear complexion. Natural botanicals and scientific ingredients reduce redness without irritating or overdrying, to provide skin with maximum relief.





If u are interested, let me know, I can get u at a discount
Mederma works very well. My little brother had the exact same issue and he was very embarrassed. He even went as far as trying to use a concealer to hide them. Finally he took my advice and used Mederma and a few weeks later there was a very drastic improvement. I think he used it for a total of 4 or 5 weeks and now you can not tell he had the scars at all. I hope this works as well for you.... Good Luck
murads spot lightening gel is very affective.


retail price is 60 bucks but you can buy it at amazon.com for around $35. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment