Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm half latina and half black, I get acne often, and get scars, what is the best bleach cream?

I'm tired of these black scars, on my face. Does anyone know of a good over the counter bleach cream that get's rid of these acne scars FAST!, and where I can find it. Please help, it seems as if I've tried everythingI'm half latina and half black, I get acne often, and get scars, what is the best bleach cream?
you should get this stuff called mederma


or mederma for kids if your younger then 14


it wont go away real fast


but if you do what the directions say then it should go away soon


hope i helped


good luck! :)I'm half latina and half black, I get acne often, and get scars, what is the best bleach cream?
if you haven't been to this site, you haven't tried anything yet... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment