Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can i find acne/scar creams at stores?

I've been struggling with acne for 5 years. No it's not the occasional pimple, it seems like a break out all the time. Some days are worse than others but it has never completely cleared up. I wash my face twice a day. I've tried many face washes, proactive, prescribed pills (Doxycycline, Minocycline, Spirnolactone) and creams (Retina) that don't work. My skin is sensitive and dried out.





I want to know the best yet affordable acne face wash, that's mild and can moisturize. I have it on my face and some on my shoulders. Also a scar treatment cream for acne. Available in stores such as target or walmart. I don't want a website, I want an opinion from experience. Please be specific thanks!!Where can i find acne/scar creams at stores?
Titue oil at your pharmacy.

2 comments:

  1. Ice pick scars look like very narrow and deep holes on the skin. Ice pick acne scar does not go automatically and needs to treat well. You should take help from professionals to treat ice pick scars. You can make an appointment with Dr. Sadove at Acne Scar Center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this sort of exfoliant you apply it as you would a masque, leave it on your skin for roughly 10 minutes and afterward eliminate. An alpha hydroxy corrosive based exfoliant will break up the between cell stick that holds your skin cells together, in this way relaxing dead skin cells and eliminating them. Best Cosmetologist in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete