Friday, December 25, 2009

Whats a good acne cream like for scars and whats a good curling spray?

I have two questions 1 is Whats a good acne cream like for scarring? I heard medermas good but is there any other ones that are good?


My 2 question is Whats a good product to use that I can maybe put in my hair before I start curling my hair with a curling iron so it holds the curl better, im not asking about hairspray because ill use that too but I want something maybe before i start curling. Thank YouWhats a good acne cream like for scars and whats a good curling spray?
answer one, bio oil.


and definitely give aussie sprunch a try! its amazing and pretty cheep.Whats a good acne cream like for scars and whats a good curling spray?
for the scaring, use aloe vera, 2 or 3 times a day, not only will it help soften the skin and make scars less visible it helps prevents wrinkles.


I have a friend who just turned 69, is in the sun always and does not look a day over 40. Works for me. :)





As far as curling your hair goes I will be interested in what others have to say as my hair also will not hold a curl 10 min. Good thing I grew up in the 70;s when long straight hair was in... and is in again. :)

1 comment: