Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What cream can help prevent acne or acne scarring?

ive tried creams and i dont see a change in my face. i quit taking antibiotics for my acne because of stomach pain and stuck with natural soap and a cream. But the cream, idk doesnt help on my face. Should I just leave out the cream and just clean my face with natural soap and thats it?What cream can help prevent acne or acne scarring?
Smear Vitamin E Oil from the capsule on the scarred area regularly to minimize scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/What cream can help prevent acne or acne scarring?
Dont use natural soap. I advise you to get an acne cleanser(one like neutrogina works perfectly) and wash ur face twice a day. The best acne remover ive used is Natures Cure. Its inexpensive but it works like a charm. I use it and my acne goes away in less than 2 days. (but i forget to use it sometimes and thats when i get my acne back so you need to use it everyday). I rlly hope i helped. Best of luck :]





~%26lt;3~xoxo~%26lt;3~
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment