Friday, December 25, 2009

Will somebody tell me, is there any facial cream or lotion to remove, erase, diminish or minimize acne scars?

will somebody tell me, is there any facial cream or lotion to remove, erase, diminish or minimize pimple/acne scars?Will somebody tell me, is there any facial cream or lotion to remove, erase, diminish or minimize acne scars?
I got rid of my scars with http://cureacnescars.com/ the zenmed scar repair kit really works, I have zero acne scars and great skin.Will somebody tell me, is there any facial cream or lotion to remove, erase, diminish or minimize acne scars?
Trust me Xuo Yu...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)
I used to pop my pimples, and they left really bad scars. I recently bought vitamin E oil, and in about a week i saw a difference. You should get it, it works, and its really cheap.
I have used proactive and it bleached alot of my scars out, but you can use any type of facial bleach in moderation.
I heard Mederma works great on scars!
I've heard that Proactive is the best.
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment