Monday, December 21, 2009

Spot/discoloration/dark mark/acne scar removing creams?

I have a few marks left over on my skin from the acne i used to have, they aren't really scars i would say because they are not raised or like grooves in my skin, but i would just like them to go away :)





I used a sample of the AcneFree Scar Removing Serum (i think thats what it's called) and it worked faaannntastically. But i ran out cause it was like a 1 oz trial size or something :(


I can't find it in stores that carry the other AcneFree 3part regimen thing. If you know where to get it please tell me..





I tried Ambi Even%26amp;Clear Targeted Mark Minimizer and it did absolutely squat..so..





suggestions? :)Spot/discoloration/dark mark/acne scar removing creams?
You may want to give skin whitening/brightening cream a try. Look for skin brightening/whitening cream that contains the ingredients kojic acid and Arbutin. These two natural ingredients have been proven to be very effective and safe at lightening the skin and fading away the dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation, acne scars, sun spots. Do not use products with hydroquinone as this chemical is known to cause skin irritation and other skin probs.





I think this website can provide you with more information on finding the best hyperpigmentation cream, http://www.amazingacnecure.com/skin-brig鈥?/a>Spot/discoloration/dark mark/acne scar removing creams?
try to find it online =]
  • getting late
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment