Monday, December 21, 2009

Does bare minerals make cover acne scars as well as cream foundation?

Yes! I love bare minerals and it works wonders to cover acne scars. Its amazing stuff. Its a little tough to learn how to apply. I would get the dvd starter kit with the lessons. Start with the flawless face brush (the normal one), but if you want fuller coverage, try the kabuki brush. I swear by this stuff.





Best part is that its all pure--no waxes, dyes or anything. So when you use it all the time, it doesn't feel heavy and cakey like other foundations and it doesn't clog your pores and give you more acne.Does bare minerals make cover acne scars as well as cream foundation?
I recommend using a light concealer for darker spots. The best way to get a natural looking coverage is to brush on Bare Minerals first. Then apply concealer to areas that still need coverage. After that, make sure to blend well, and Wa-La! - Great coverage.





The great thing about BareMinerals is its light-weight and easy-to-blend texture. I've been using it for months, and I love it!





I would also recommend purchasing an exfoliating facial cleanser to help smooth out the skin's scars and add the radiance back to the skin. Neutrogena has wonderful products for that.





I hope that helped. Good luck, and be beautiful! :DDoes bare minerals make cover acne scars as well as cream foundation?
I use Physician's Formula version of the stuff and wow... I will never go back to foundation. It feels so light and wonderful. I really would give it a try. Foundation just.. wow i can't believe I wore it before!!! The mineral stuff is really awesome... I would go for it. Maybe experiment with the stuff I have first before going all out with something expensive--





Physician's Formula Talc Free face powder. It comes in a little container with a little brush. I'd suggest investing in a good brush.


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment