Friday, December 25, 2009

I have some acne scars left on my skin. which skin whitening cream will work ?

indians use lightning creams on there skin. but which one is the best.


PS: WILL MY SCARS RETURN WHEN I STOP USING THE WHITENING CREAM.





and i have som discoloration on my face. around my mouth and eyes.


I want to get rid of them too.


can u recommend products that are only available in ebayI have some acne scars left on my skin. which skin whitening cream will work ?
I think that your best bet is going to be a product called scarguard. You need to look it up by google, and then find the one made by them to treat and lighten your scars. This is a very good product, better than mederma, etc. Then I would go on ebay and see if you can find a good price. Average price is around 29.99 for like the 1oz and the bigger one is like 60? Totally worth the $$1 Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment