Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can white people use fade cream to lessen the appearance of acne scars?

Was wondering if anyone has used it and the results? Thanks :)Can white people use fade cream to lessen the appearance of acne scars?
fade cream will work on all skin colors. Your best bet is a MicroDerm Abrasion. It is costly if you go and have it done but there is one that I know of that can be done at home and get the same results. It is from a company called BeautiControl. Same exact ingrediants as the professionals use. It also has the GoodHousekeeping seal. And voted #1 at home MDA on the market.


You will get better and faster results from a MDA than the fade cream. Plus the other benefits is that you will smooth out your skin, minimize pours and oil content. Makeup will go on smoother stay on longer.


Be careful of just any MDA. The buffing ingrediants that some use actually leave cracks and valleys in the skin. Not a good thing. Hope this helped. Contact me if you have any other questionsCan white people use fade cream to lessen the appearance of acne scars?
Fade cream (whitening cream) will not fade the appearance of any scars too much. I used various ones over the years to treat my dark patches from hyperpigmentation and none of them ever worked too well. For acne scars you need something like regular microdermabration or laser treatments. Creams may or may not work - you will find out only after long months and months of twice daily use or so but with treatment to your face you will get permament results in few weeks and they will continue to improve with every session.
I had really bad acne for the longest time and then I starting using the acne skin care in combination with a whitening system it the results are AMAZING, I never saw my skin like this in at least 8 years.


I would highly recommend this product with no doubt. Because I had tried everything before I went into this.


- chemical peel = $500.00


- Proactive - made my skin worse


- other over the counter products.


I have been on this for only 2 months and the results are amazing I don't even break out before my period anymore. The whitening systems is making my marks go aways as well as making my skin a even colour and adding brightness to my skin. Contact me and I can give you the name and where to buy this product.
yeah you can use skin brighteners caucasian skin. it wont hurt. as far as it helping with scarring you need to see a dermatologist about that. but in the case of discoloration or sun spots a skin brightener is definetely something that will help. and as my suggestion on which one to use...I love Lancome's Bright Expert...they have the serum but they also have a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer as well...its higher in price but well worth it and you will definetely see results within 4-6 weeks...if you use consistently(dont quit just because its not working as fast as you would like) hope this helps...
A less invasive way of removing scars is by using Pure 100% cocoa butter. Get the stick that is in a little yellow container. It costs about $1.50. Put it on every night. It may take longer but safer and cheaper than laser. I tried hydroquinone( sp?) and it caused burn marks on my face. So, be careful with that.
actually fading cream is more affective on white people the darker your skin is the less noticable the results are so yes you can
You can get Microdermabrasion, too. Fade cream works on most skin tones.
there's laser treatment now that removes the scars
absolutely.. fade creams work for dark skin pigmentations, regardless of skin color.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment