Friday, December 25, 2009

Scars from acne, bug bites, cuts, burns etc. What is the best thing to use or do? Cream/Oil/Surgery?

Please include the approx cost %26amp; where I can get it. THANK YOU! Most of the scars are on my arms and legs there are a couple on my cheeks but I think continuting to use retin-a will help those.Scars from acne, bug bites, cuts, burns etc. What is the best thing to use or do? Cream/Oil/Surgery?
It depends what type of scars they are. I suffer from keyloid scarring and Bio oil does not help but on my normal scars where they are not raised it did work to make them fade. Hope this helps.Scars from acne, bug bites, cuts, burns etc. What is the best thing to use or do? Cream/Oil/Surgery?
i have heard the Bio Oil is really good for that kind of stuff. I bought some at our local wal mart for about $4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment