Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anybody know which brand for skin care for acne scars works better Mederma,Scar Zone or any other creams.

Best over the counter products for acne scars. Someone that knows please.Does anybody know which brand for skin care for acne scars works better Mederma,Scar Zone or any other creams.
I have never had acne but I have had mosquito bite scars. My sister recommended BIO OIL which she was uses for her acne scars and they were clear in 2 weeks! You can get it at the chemist. Pricey, but it really does work so it's worth it.Does anybody know which brand for skin care for acne scars works better Mederma,Scar Zone or any other creams.
I can't see the kind of acne scars that you have, but if they are the 'usual' kind of acne scars these meds will not do what you are looking for. A Dermatology MD can prescribe several kinds of pads with meds in them and also, if needed for BAD acne, can do dermabrasion on them.
i would say mederma. talk to your doctor or dermatologist and let them know you want over the counter and inexpencive.
I am biased toward Arbonne products because I'm a consultant, but my daughter has had great results with their Rejuvinating Cream on her surgical scars. We had tried Maderma and saw no change at all.
omg i have scar zone and i have been using it for a year, it doesnt work at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment